Sponsored Links

Cricketer Irfan Pathan’s had an awkward time here on Monday when a girl, who came on stage to collect a prize, suddenly jumped to kiss him.
Wearing a pink salwar-suit, the young girl could not succeed in her attempt, as the youthful Pathan just pushed her aside and proved too tall for her to approach his cheeks.
The incident occurred during an event hosted by Tata Indicom.
"I didn’t plan anything. I just wanted to touch him and after that whatever happened … all of you have seen. Yes, I was asking lot of things… I was asking about Shivani and I was asking about him …and something else as well…. no I can’t tell you that… I just wanted to touch him ….I am very happy," said Shabina Khatoon, the Kolkata girl.
Irfan Pathan, the brand ambassador of Tata Indicom was present at the event accompanied by his elder brother Yusuf Pathan who is also a member of the Indian cricket team.
They were distributing prizes to winners at the event organised when Shabina, who claims to be a die hard fan of Irfan Pathan.
Irfan is all set to tie the nuptial knots with his girlfriend Shivangi Dev. Indian pace star Irfan Pathan has decided to tie the nuptial knot with his long-time friend Shivangi Dev, a chartered accountant working in Australia.

If you really like this article, please promote this by sharing this on your favorite Social Networking location, by clicking below icons:

Share |

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...